On January 9th, 2015, Meet Me @ the Bell Tower held an event called WELCOMING COOPERATION at the North End Bell Tower (Powers/Selkirk). Our event description stated “Lets make a list of the folks who we can cooperate with this year and decide how we will WELCOME them. Together everyone achieves more!”
See below the list of people who our Bell Tower Family identified as people who could work with us to stop violence. Anyone interested in helping to host one of our Bell Tower Fridays is invited to send us an email at info [at] ayomovement [dot] com.
- THE VILLAGE (Got Bannock, Keewatin Otchichak, Drag the Red etc.)
- Voice of Women for Peace
- RB Russell High School
- Bell Tower Community Cafe
- Lady Bug Foundation
- Bell Tower Business People***
- Winnipeg Police & RCMP
- Shaw TV (to help with videos or documentary)
- Bear Clan Patrol
- Ndinawe Youth Resource Centre (24 Hour/Weekend Team)
- Council of Canadians (I ❤ Voting Campaign)
- Independent Bloggers and photographers
We looking forward to welcoming cooperation with many more groups as our stop the violence movement grows into 2015. We are grateful for all of the support of the many organizations who continue to support the MM@BT gathering, especially the Indigenous Family Centre who generously shares their space every Friday.