It’s official, this summer we will be hiring one lucky student to be our first AYO Staff for the position of “Social Media Rockstar”! Deadline to apply by email to info @ AYOmovement . com with cover letter & resume is this Friday!!
– Assist in updating social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogs, website etc)
– Attend AYO events/activities to take photo graphs and post photos/updates
– Willing to learn and be mentored by a volunteer team how to do community organizing, youth engagement and online marketing
– Interest and skills in graphic design an asset
– Experience in the inner city an asset
– Experience working with Indigenous youth/people an asset
– must have been a full time high school student in 2016/2017 and must be returning to high school or entering full-time post secondary studies in September 2017
– Eligible to work in Canda (valid Social Insurance Number)
Position will be 40 hours a week beginning Monday June 26th 2017
Special Shout out to Canadian Roots Exchange and Indigenous Family Centre for helping to make this position a reality!